BOOKING ESSENTIAL: Do you have an interest in fashion and textiles? This summer we are basing some of our fashion workshops in Whitley Bay Library. If you are between the ages of 13-18 years and would like to pick up some fashion industry knowledge and skills these one-day workshops are for you. Our specialist fashion and illustration mentors are highly qualified in giving hands-on drawing and illustration tips and tricks but also can give you real advice and guidance about entering the fashion industry or moving onto fashion courses.
We have 4 workshops for you to gain some skills and knowledge in fashion, whether you interest is in drawing, illustration, general fashion knowledge on either the 7th, 12th, 19th or 26th August. You can do one or turn up for all 4, it’s entirely up to you.
What can you take away from the day?:
– More fashion drawing skills and media techniques.
– Fashion design skills and knowledge
– An insight into Fashion Trends and Forecasting.
– Advice and Guidance from qualified Fashion tutors and lecturers about portfolios and general fashion courses also fashion industry advice.
Who should sign up?:
– Anyone between the age of 13-18 years who has an interest in fashion.
– Anyone who enjoys fashion design and drawing.
– Anyone who wants more advice and guidance about moving into the fashion industry.
These workshops are mixed ability, even if you are a complete beginner or have some existing fashion knowledge and skills. Everyone will take something away from their day which will give more insight into the world of fashion.
How to book and pay: https://thisiscreativeenterprise.com/events/